This page contains all the posts which are relevant if you want to know how to begin domestic discipline.
Here is a list of the relevant categories:
How to get started in Domestic Discipline
- How to convince your partner to try Domestic Discipline – part 1 – Before you talk with your partner
- How to convince your partner to try Domestic Discipline – part 2 – The talk
- How to convince your partner to try Domestic Discipline – part 3 – After “The Talk”
- How to get the husband on board with domestic discipline
- How we began Domestic Discipline – Part 1
- How we began Domestic Discipline – Part 2
- Domestic Discipline without a committed Relationship
- Which are the differences between Domestic Discipline and BDSM?
Implements – basic info:
- The Spanking Implements Guide: Part 1
- The Spanking Implements Guide: Part 2
- A short overview of the 5 most common Spanking Implements
Get more routine in Domestic Discipline
- The basics of the Domestic Discipline Bootcamp
- “What’s next phase” in Domestic Discipline – you started DD, now what?
- The oldest question in Domestic Discipline
- How to begin Maintenance Spankings
- A concrete List of Resources on How to Strengthen your Domestic Discipline Relationship
- Non-consensual Consent in a Domestic Discipline Relationship
- The five most common mistakes in Domestic Discipline and how to avoid them!
- Beginning Domestic Discipline: The most common mistakes beginners make
- Domestic Discipline Dynamics: The Spencer Plan
- Recommendable books in domestic discipline!
The Domestic Discipline Life
- Personal: When Chelsea says…
- Personal: Hotel Spanking
- Personal: Staying on track with Domestic Discipline
- Personal: How to start bare bottom spankings
- Personal: our first silent spanking
- How to do corner time correctly!
- How to live domestic discipline with consistency!
- How we do corner time
- Months: The rules
See the long term outlook
- Saturday Stories: Still going strong after 41 years of Domestic Discipline Marriage
- Celebrating our 7th anniversary in Domestic Discipline and a look on our journey